Pages

BB Ki Vines- | Online Dating | - Most Funniest Vine Ever.

BB Ki Vines

"BB ki Vines" Channel started Growing in Very Slow time period because of it's unique scripts and funny dialogues.This Channel is Created by Youtuber "Bhuvam Bam".All characters in his vines are played by him.

the whole channel is managed by bhuvam. He is all rounder. All Task regarding videos like Writing,Acting,Editing,background music every thing is done by bhuvam only.

You will Love to Watch his vines. Yah!! It's damn Funny.

In this Video "Bancho" felled in Love with one girl via online dating but something happened Strange, want to know further story? Watch the full Video From below.




The Viral Baba

I'm a Internet junkie.My fans calls me Viral Baba.I have many pets one of them is "Piku" and He is a bird, Piku loves to Fly Arround the World.he tells me what is going on In the world and also tell me viral stuffs.So, I can post them on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment